Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Trees!

I happened to have yards and yards of this mossy green felt.


What would you do with this? It has served in some projects, (the back of my fabric flowers, for example) but really? This much green felt is almost impossible to get rid of.

Until I found this pattern and knew I would be making a forest of tiny Christmas trees.


My trees don't look as cute as the colorful ones on Allsorts, but I still love how wonky and "Island of Misfit Toys"-esque they are! They are super easy and take less than a movie to finish, which is great for unwinding and being creative for awhile. I can't wait to use up all my felt and make some for friends and family. I may even need a big one. ;)

Also, I have a fun new photo app on my phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment