Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Sunday Creative


I missed a week! This week on The Sunday Creative our prompt is "comfort."

Comfort vb 1.To give strength and hope
n 1. Consolation 2. Freedom from pain, trouble, or anxiety; also: something that gives such freedom

I find comfort in:
-using Illustrator over any other Adobe programs :)
-teal and light coral together
-the scene in Little Women (the Winona Ryder version) where Jo finishes her book and slides a red geranium into her raffia-wrapped manuscript
-my pup, Banjo, who always sits right up against me
-The Comforter, Jesus (Matthew 5)
-my closest friend, who knows me so well that I can't hide anything from her
-white blankets and good books

I'm sure there are more, but for today, those are the things that I am wishing for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment