Monday, October 18, 2010

Day Off

Today is my day off! It feels like the first day off in awhile - I've been busy the last two Mondays. I'm looking forward to:

-Finishing my laundry
-Making my bed
-Finishing my alterations on a $3 Savers dress so I can wear it finally
-Keep reading Oliver Twist
-crochet a second dishcloth to match this one
-and some general lazing about :)

I'll leave you with this pic of my main man, Banjo. Why he was sleeping with his nose under the quilt is unclear, but goodness, it was funny!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Banjo is soo cute! I love that picture of him! : ) I could sure use a lazy day too (well, not really lazy, but just having a relaxing time doing errands around the house and doing crafty things)...haven't had one of those in a long, long, looong time! Working a full time job and running a side business is eating up any free time I used to have, ha! :D Enjoy yours! : ) I envy you (in a good way of course) ; )

    ReplyDelete